Saturday, September 1, 2012

Aloha Friday

In an effort to blog more often, yet keep the content fun and exciting, I am going to try to do an "Aloha Friday" post every Friday night which will tell you folks "10 things that made me happy this week"! (I got this post idea from Krysten at Why Girls are Weird, thanks Krysten!) I thought it was such a fun idea and it'll give me time to reflect on my week and share it all with you! :)



10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

University of Hawaii Rainbow Wahine Volleyball
Fresh Ahi Poke
Tenrikyo Annual Bazaar
Giveaways Galore!
Hawaiian Airlines Miles
Hurricane Popcorn
Ryli <3
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo
DVR
Gold Rhinestone Spool



P.S. - The 1st INY Giveaway Winner is Salena Lee from A Little Piece of Me! I will be emailing you within the next couple hours! :) Congratulations!

I will be holding more giveaways in the near future! Please stay tuned! :) And thank you so much to everyone who entered!

What are some things that made you happy this week?








4 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you! I got your email and I will send you reply shortly.

    What a great idea for an aloha friday post. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY glad lots of things made you happy! :) looking forward to more aloha friday posts! Cheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally fab Friday faves!! Have a great weekend!
    and congrats to the winner


    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love this post!!!! *Thumbs up* Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete